How it started to now.
Cliff and Una Wooley build and operated the first resort on Little Boy Lake from 1915 to 1922.
Wooley sold in 1926 to Mr. and Mrs. Stanley P Robinson.
Ferd and Lucy Diesch purchased the resort in 1929. Ferd furnished the cabins with furniture he made out of birch logs. Diesche's had 11 cottages with housekeeping. The main lodge offered a dining hall with home cooking. They also had 15 boats available to rent.
Ferd and Lucy Diesch sold the resort in 1945 to Mr. and Mrs. Lyle Craddock and his mother Alice. The Craddock's operated the resort and sold Evinrude Motors and Feathercraft aluminum boats from 1945 to 1958.
Bill and Dottie Bliss became owenrs in 1972. They sold to Doug and Laura Mayer who operated the resort from 1992 to 2004.
3600 County Rd. 54 NE
Longville, MN 56655